Please select your country.
Fourteen rules to get more people to your shows
Facebook events aren't just a simple yes/no invite. Sure, that's part of it, but there's so much more you can do to get the most out of this easy-to-use feature. Since Facebook pages are public, you can use Facebook Events to announce shows, get people excited about your band, and encourage fans to share your music with their friends. But you’ve got to do it right.
Inside, you will learn about:
- Why you should create events from your page, NOT your profile
- The importance of an event photo
- How to reach the most Facebook users with your event
- Timing your announcements to get the most impact
- How to update and moderate your event page to drive engagement
- And more