Please select your country.
How to promote your music, one tweet at a time
As a musician, Twitter allows you to instantly connect with your fans and heroes all over the world. But between your real-world music responsibilities and managing your existing online presence, you probably don’t have a lot of extra time for Twitter, do you? That’s why we’ve outlined a plan to help you start promoting your music on Twitter in less than 10 minutes a day.
Inside you will learn about:
- Why Twitter is better than Facebook for music promotion
- How to compose effective tweets
- Scheduling tweets in advance
- Using Bit.ly and Google Analytics to track interactions
- Monitoring Twitter conversations about your music with HootSuite and TweetDeck
- And much more!